Lesson Unidad 1
Objectives: Students will learn to introduce oneself and others, to identify people, and to learn and use subject pronouns.
Essential question: How do you introduce someone else in Spanish?
HOMEWORK CHECK: Workbook pages 29 and 30
Warm up: Translate the following to Spanish: boy, girl, male friend, girlfriend, sister, son, and parents.
Mini Lesson: Identifying oneself and identifying others textbook page 36.
- Complete listening activity 11 textbook page 39 (we do).
- Complete activity 12 textbook page 39 (you do).
- Read about subject pronouns textbook page 40 and complete activity 16 (you do).
- Go over homework (we do).
- Watch episode 2 of Mi vida loca.
Exit ticket: How do you introduce someone else in Spanish?
Homework: Study presentaciones and las personas vocabulary on quizlet